The railway : art in the age of steam / Ian Kennedy and Julian Treuherz.
- Additional Title(s):
Exhibition title: Art in the age of steam, Europe, America and the railway, 1830-1960
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 287 p. : ill. (somecol.) ; 29 x 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 101Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition entitled: 'Art in the Age of Steam: Europe, America and the Railway, 1830-1960,' at the Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool, Apr. 18-Aug. 10, 2008 and at The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Kansas City, Missouri, Sept. 13, 2008-Jan. 18, 2009.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 274-279) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Railroad travel in art -- Exhibitions.Railroads in art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Kennedy, Ian G, The railway , 2008