Malpas, William, The art of Richard Long , 2005
The art of Richard Long : complete works / William Malpas.
- Special ed.; 1st ed.
- Maidstone : Crescent Moon, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 387 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.L7868 M35 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Long, Richard, 1945- -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Sculpture in the contemporary era
- Sculpture and gender
- Spirit and matter : land art
- Land artists in Britain, Europe and America
- Richard Long : the art of walking
- Circles, lines, rows, splashes and other forms in Richard Long's art
- Idea/text/desire : textworks
- From photography to installations
- 'A place of regeneration' : Dartmoor
- Walking as ecstasy.