Malpas, William, The art of Richard Long , 2005
The art of Richard Long : complete works / William Malpas.
- Special ed.; 1st ed.
- Maidstone : Crescent Moon, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 387 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.L7868 M35 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Subject Terms:
- Long, Richard, 1945- -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Sculpture in the contemporary era
- Sculpture and gender
- Spirit and matter : land art
- Land artists in Britain, Europe and America
- Richard Long : the art of walking
- Circles, lines, rows, splashes and other forms in Richard Long's art
- Idea/text/desire : textworks
- From photography to installations
- 'A place of regeneration' : Dartmoor
- Walking as ecstasy.