IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Pearls to pyramids , c2008
Pearls to pyramids : British visual culture and the Levant, 1600-1830 : this exhibition has been organized by the Yale Center for British Art to complement The Lure of the East: British Orientalist painting, 1830-1925, concurrently on view ...
- Additional Title(s):
British visual culture and the Levant 1600-1830
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- 20 p. : col. ill. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 1880Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]Reference LibraryN7429 .P43 2008 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "... has been curated by Eleanor Hughes ... with the assistance of Sarah Kinkel ..."--P. of cover.
"Yale Center for British Art, February 7 - April 27, 2008"--Cover.
Includes bibliographical references (p.18-21)
- Subject Terms:
- Middle East -- In art -- Exhibitions.Orientalism in art -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- Exhibitions.