Rags to reams, 2006
Rags to reams [videorecording] : papermaking history symposium.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 4 videodiscs (DVD) (275 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 56Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Speakers include John Krill, Maureen Green, Chris Harrison, Theresa Fairbanks Harris, and Roy Perkinson.
Recording of a live performance, April 1, 2006, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, of a symposium which coincides with the exhibtion Mr. Whatman's Mill: papermaking and the art of watercolor in eighteenth-century Britain.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Paper industry -- England.