Rags to reams, 2006
Rags to reams [videorecording] : papermaking history symposium.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 4 videodiscs (DVD) (275 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 56Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Speakers include John Krill, Maureen Green, Chris Harrison, Theresa Fairbanks Harris, and Roy Perkinson.
Recording of a live performance, April 1, 2006, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, of a symposium which coincides with the exhibtion Mr. Whatman's Mill: papermaking and the art of watercolor in eighteenth-century Britain.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Paper industry -- England.