The legacies of slavery and emancipation, 2007
- The legacies of slavery and emancipation [videorecording] : Jamaica in the Atlantic world.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 4 videodiscs (DVD) (320 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 57Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recording of a live performance, November 2-3, 2007, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, of a major international conference cosponsored by the Yale Center for British Art and the Gilder Lehrman Center for the Study of Slavery, Resistance, and abolition which coincides with the exhibtion Art & emancipation in Jamaica.
- Subject Terms:
- Slavery -- Jamaica.Slaves -- Emancipation -- Jamaica