The English house / Hermann Muthesius ; edited with an introduction by Dennis Sharp ; translated by Janet Seligman and Stewart Spencer.
- Additional Title(s):
Englische Haus. English
- London : Frances Lincoln, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : ill., ports. ; 33 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7328 .M8713 2007 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Translated from the German.
Abridged ed. in English originally published: London : Crosby Lockwood Staples, 1979.
In slip case.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England -- 19th century.Architecture, Domestic -- England.Dwellings -- England.
- v. 1. Development
- v. 2. Layout and construction
- v. 3. The interior.