The English house / Hermann Muthesius ; edited with an introduction by Dennis Sharp ; translated by Janet Seligman and Stewart Spencer.
- Additional Title(s):
Englische Haus. English
- London : Frances Lincoln, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : ill., ports. ; 33 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7328 .M8713 2007 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Translated from the German.
Abridged ed. in English originally published: London : Crosby Lockwood Staples, 1979.
In slip case.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England -- 19th century.Architecture, Domestic -- England.Dwellings -- England.
- v. 1. Development
- v. 2. Layout and construction
- v. 3. The interior.