Unravelling the ripple / by Helen Douglas.
- Edinburgh : Pocketbooks, 2001.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D68 U57 2001Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "A portrait of a Hebridean tideline by Helen Douglas, this beautiful visual book unfolds as a single photographic image flowing through the textures and rhythms of sand, wrack and wave. With an essay by Rebecca Solnit."--Verso of front cover.
"Artworking and design by Helen Douglas; typesetting by Cluny Sheeler. Design concept by Lucy Richards with Alec Finlay. Printed and bound by Scotprint, Haddington, East Lothian."--Title page verso.
Art book, Vol. 9, issue 4, Sept., 2002, p. 23-24
Artist's book yearbook, 2001-2002, p. 99
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Hebrides (Scotland) -- Pictorial works.Photography -- Scotland.Pocketbooks -- Publisher.Scotprint -- Printer.Seashore -- Scotland -- Pictorial works.Tides -- Scotland -- Pictorial works.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.