IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Douglas, Helen, 1952-, Pivot , 2003
Pivot / Helen Douglas, Thomas Evans.
- Yarrow, Scotland : Weproductions, 2003.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D68 P58 2003Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Pivot combines the placing of both images and a poem by Thomas Evans in a spatial relationship to the page. Both the poem and the imagery concern themselves with a pared down minimalism caught at a specific moment when mass was spared and definition became integrated in a form of quirky detail."--Weproductions web site.
Artist's book yearbook, 2003-2005, p. 212
BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated pink wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Minimal art -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.