Rindl, Deb, The daily grind, 1996
- The daily grind.
- [London] : [Deb Rindl], 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : ill. ; 11 x 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.R554 D35 1996Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Designed, hand set and printed letterpress by Deb Rindl."
Title from slip case.
Small folded work consisting of nine surfaces which fold down to five, playing on the pun of "nine to five," i.e. a working day.
Issues in a gray board envelope bearing printed title.
Place of publication supplied by Artist's book yearbook, 1996-97.
Artist's book yearbook 1996-97, p. 127
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 52 of 120, signed and numbered by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Rindl, Deb -- Publisher.Rindl, Deb.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Folded books -- 1996.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.