Illiers Combray / Zoë Irvine, Helen Douglas.
- [Yarrow, Scotland] : Weproductions : 2004.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 10 cm. x 373 cm. folded to 10 cm. x 10 cm. : + 2 mini cds.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D68 I45 2004Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Two sided concertina book by sound artist Zoë Irvine and visual artist Helen Douglas collaborating to create a textured, multi-layered soundscape composition. Exploring a sense of memory and place. Inspired by a week-long May visit to Illiers-Combray, the small town immortalized by Marcel Proust in his novel In search of lost time.
Published in an edition of 500 copies.
With end pockets (containing a pair of mini compact discs) and a red fastening band.
Artist's book yearbook, 2006-2007, p. 176
- Subject Terms:
- Aeolus -- PublisherArtists' books -- Great Britain.Illiers-Combray (France) -- In art.Weproductions -- Publisher
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.