Lear, Edward, 1812-1888, Journal of a landscape painter in Corsica , 1870
Journal of a landscape painter in Corsica / by Edward Lear.
- London : Robert John Bush, 1870.
London : Printed by Cassell, Peter, and Galpin
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 272 pages : illustrations, map ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryDC611 C812 L4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC611.C812 L4 1870Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Michael D. Coe, Yale MAH 1968Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood engravings by Albert (?) Boadoureau, James Davis Cooper, Stéphane (?) Pannemaker, Pégard, and Marie Gabriel Joseph (?) Pibaraud; after Edward Lear.
"List of some of the principal publications relating to Corsica": pages 269-270.
BEIN 1996 +8: Autograph: Frank G. Baring, Xmas 1869. Binder's ticket: W. Bone & Son, 76 Fleet St., London, E.C.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original maroon cloth. Ink stamp: Michael D. Coe. Binder's ticket: W. Bone & Son, 76 Fleet St., London, E.C.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Biography.Baring, Frank G. -- Autograph.Bush, Robert John -- Publisher.Coe, Michael D. -- Stamp.Corsica (France) -- Description and travel.
- Wood engravings -- 1870.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.