Lear, Edward, 1812-1888, Journal of a landscape painter in Corsica , 1870
- Journal of a landscape painter in Corsica / by Edward Lear.
- London : Robert John Bush, 1870.
London : Printed by Cassell, Peter, and Galpin
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 272 pages : illustrations, map ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryDC611 C812 L4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC611.C812 L4 1870Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Michael D. Coe, Yale MAH 1968Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood engravings by Albert (?) Boadoureau, James Davis Cooper, Stéphane (?) Pannemaker, Pégard, and Marie Gabriel Joseph (?) Pibaraud; after Edward Lear.
"List of some of the principal publications relating to Corsica": pages 269-270.
BEIN 1996 +8: Autograph: Frank G. Baring, Xmas 1869. Binder's ticket: W. Bone & Son, 76 Fleet St., London, E.C.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original maroon cloth. Ink stamp: Michael D. Coe. Binder's ticket: W. Bone & Son, 76 Fleet St., London, E.C.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Biography.Baring, Frank G. -- Autograph.Bush, Robert John -- Publisher.Coe, Michael D. -- Stamp.Corsica (France) -- Description and travel.
- Wood engravings -- 1870.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.