A-Z / by Lars Arrhenius ; essay by Andrew Wilson ; index [to questions by map pages] by Geoff Ryman.
- Additional Title(s):
Lars Arrhenius AZ
- Second edition.
- London : Peer, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 108 p. ; ill., map ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.A77 A29 2003+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Narratives are presented in a series of illustrations, in black and white, overprinted on the A-Z mapbook of London.
Published on the occasion of the exhibition, Lars Arrhenius A-Z, at Peer, London, Sep. 25-Nov. 3, 2002.
- Subject Terms:
- Arrhenius, Lars -- Exhibitions.Art museums -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Artists' books -- Great Britain.London (England) -- Comic books, strips, etc.Maps -- Great Britain.Peer -- PublisherPeer Trust (London, England) -- Exhibitions.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
Maps -- England -- London.
Exhibition catalogs -- England -- London -- .
YCBA Collections Search
Arrhenius, Lars, A-Z / by Lars Arrhenius ; essay by Andrew Wilson ; index [to questions by map pages] by Geoff Ryman, 2003
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.