Design & printing of ephemera in Britain & America, 1720-1920 / Graham Hudson.
- Additional Title(s):
Design and printing of ephemera in Britain and America, 1720-1920
- London : British Library ; 2008.
New Castle, DE : Oak Knoll Press, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 159 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC1284.G7 H83 2008 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -155) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Printed ephemera -- Great Britain.Printed ephemera -- United States.Printing -- Great Britain -- History.Printing -- United States -- History.
- The wooden press
- The iron press
- The rise of lithography
- Advancing technology
- Colour and special processes
- Artistic printing
- The Leicester free style
- Process engraving and commercial art.