Design & printing of ephemera in Britain & America, 1720-1920 / Graham Hudson.
- Additional Title(s):
Design and printing of ephemera in Britain and America, 1720-1920
- London : British Library ; 2008.
New Castle, DE : Oak Knoll Press, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 159 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC1284.G7 H83 2008 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -155) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Printed ephemera -- Great Britain.Printed ephemera -- United States.Printing -- Great Britain -- History.Printing -- United States -- History.
- The wooden press
- The iron press
- The rise of lithography
- Advancing technology
- Colour and special processes
- Artistic printing
- The Leicester free style
- Process engraving and commercial art.