Katlan, Alexander W, The black and white exhibitions of the Salmagundi Sketch Club 1878 to 1887 , 2007
- The black and white exhibitions of the Salmagundi Sketch Club 1878 to 1887 : a guide to etchings, engravings, drawings, sculpture, ceramics, oils, and monotypes / Alexander W. Katlan.
- Alternate Title(s):
- At head of title: Black and white exhibitions 1878-1887
- Flushing, N.Y. : Alexander W. Katlan Conservator, Inc., 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 273 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6510 .K37 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Page 272 has advertising and order form for book; page 273 blank.
"The alphabetical listings of the artists include the dates of the exhibition, titles and prices paid (where known)"--P. 5.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, American -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Black in art -- Exhibitions.Salmagundi Sketch Club -- Exhibitions -- History -- 19th century.White in art -- Exhibitions.