River thinking : a record of three journeys : Thames to the Tyne to the Thames : (or, how to transfer the Thames, over the centuries, to the Tyne and how to return a little piece of each).
- Additional Title(s):
Thames to the Tyne to the Thames
- [Sheffield] : Salt & Shaw, 2004.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.S35 R58 2004Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Collecting six pieces of coal from the Thames taking it to the Tyne, leaving one and burning the rest."--Verso of front cover.
"Collecting six pieces of gravel from the Tyne taking it to the Thames, leaving one and smashing the rest."--Verso of front cover.
Limited edition of 24 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 4 of 24; signed by the author. Has laid in a printed orange slip (simple publisher's advertisement) also numbered "4/24." Small promotional brochure ("Paul Sault, artists' books") removed to contemporary artists file.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Rivers -- Great Britain.Salt & Shaw -- Publisher.Thames River (England).Tyne, River (England).
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.