Ward's progressive book of landscape drawing : in thirteen parts / by J. H. Burgess.
- Additional Title(s):
Progressive book of landscape drawing
- Belfast : Printed & published by Marcus Ward, lithographer, &c., 1847.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pt. : chiefly ill. ; 19 x 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC800 B87 1847+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Each part contains 4 lithographed plates.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed wrappers. Pts. 8 and 9 only.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing -- Technique.Drawing books -- Specimens.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Landscape drawing -- Study and teaching.Landscape drawing -- Technique.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1847.
YCBA Collections Search
Burgess, J. Howard (James Howard), 1817-1890, Ward's progressive book of landscape drawing , 1847
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.