Little but often / Richard Price ; designed by Ronald King.
- Bosham, West Sussex : Circle Press, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 16 x 270 cm, folded to 16 x 11 cm, attached to boards 17 x 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K55 L58 2007Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This edition of 'Little but often' is limited to 350 signed copies ... The book was printed, cut and creased and folded onto Heritage Bookwhite paper and glued to Heritage Museum board which were supplied by John Purcell Paper, Rumsey Road, London. The design and construction for this book have been used in both capital and lower-case letters in other Circle Press productions."--Colophon.
The book design was also issued, without Price's poem, as: Alphabeta concertina, miniscule.
BAC: British Art Center copy signed by Richard Price and Ronald King.
Love poem by Richard Price.
Artist's book, comprised of a single strip folded accordion-style to form 54 page surfaces, on every two of which is formed, by cutting of the paper, a lower-case letter of the alphabet, a-m on one side of the strip, n-z on the other. The ends of the strip are pasted to separate boards measuring 17 x 11 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Alphabets.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Chron. -- 2007.Circle Press -- Publisher.
- Alphabet books.
Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.