Blue sky research / Lin Charlston.
- Revised ed.
- [Ludlow?] : Lin Charlston, 2003.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C434 B35 2003 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C434 B35 2003 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Artist's book. Each opening consists of a quotation on the left-hand page and an example cloud type on the right-hand page. The quotations concern Thomas S. Kuhn and scientific research. The cloud type entry consists of the cloud's name, a photograph, description of appearence, optical phenomera, and weather considtions.
"Conventional description of cloud formations shift toward genetic interpretations. The side narrative highlights 'blue sky' research which allows for open-ended, creative thinking within research."--Artist's statement.
"Lin Charlston 2000. Chromosome 22 collection. Revised 2003."--Title page.
Edition size unknown. Each cover unique. Copies numbered and initalled.
BAC: British Art Center has two copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Charlston, Lin -- Publisher.Clouds -- Pictorial works.Kuhn, Thomas S.Paradigm (Theory of knowledge)Science -- Philosophy.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.