An easy and familiar treatise on the art of drawing in perspective : calculated for young students, and to be acquired without a tutor / by Elias Taylor.
- Additional Title(s):
Treatise on perspective
- Brighton : Printed and published by the author, at his circulating library, 95, Western Road, 1831.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 74,  p., 25 leaves of plates (5 folded) : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC750 .T39 1831Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Running title: Treatise on perspective.
With errata and directions to the binder on the final leaf.
BAC: British Art Center copy has owner's stamp: W.P. Shirley. Bound in half calf, with marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing -- Technique.Drawing books -- Specimens.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Perspective -- Study and teaching.Perspective -- Technique.Shirley, W. P. -- Stamp.Taylor, Elias -- Publisher.
- Drawing books.
YCBA Collections Search
Taylor, Elias, An easy and familiar treatise on the art of drawing in perspective , 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.