King, Ronald, 1932-, Alphabeta concertina , 2007
- Alphabeta concertina : miniscule / Ronald King.
- West Sussex [England] : Circle Press, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 16 x 270 cm, folded to 16 x 11 cm, attached to boards 17 x 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K55 A464 2007Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Artist's book, comprised of a single strip folded accordion-style to form 54 page surfaces, on every two of which is formed, by cutting of the paper, a lower-case letter of the alphabet, a-m on one side of the strip, n-z on the other. The ends of the strip are pasted to separate boards measuring 17 x 11 cm. Only the boards, title page, and colophon contain printing. Issued in a clear PVC tray and sleeve.
Limited edition of 600 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Alphabets.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Chron. -- 2007.Circle Press -- Publisher.King, Ronald, 1932-
- Alphabet books.
Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.