- Additional Title(s):
Three hundred sixty degrees
- [London] : Kate Farley, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 23 x 76 cm. folded to 23 x 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.F365 T47 2001Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "360 is a concertina of four planes, each showing a north, south, east, and west perspective fo a landscape through semi-circles that have been cut around the circumference and folded back into the uncut part of the full circle."--Paper engineering: 3D design techniques for a 2D material, p. 32.
Date of publication from Artists's book yearbook 2001-2002.
Limited edition of 20 copies.
Artist's book yearbook 2001-2002, p. 102
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 17 of 20, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Farley, Kate -- Autograph.Farley, Kate -- Publisher.Paper sculpture -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.