Lewis, Gwylym, Etsi einai ē zoē , 1998]
- Etsi einai ē zoē : (a graphic poem).
- [Wales? : Gwylym Lewis, 1998]
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.L4384 E87 1998Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The title to this graphic poem is the Greek equivalent to "That's life" or "C'est la vie." Graphic poems are similar to graphic novels in using pictorial images to convey the subject, though not necessarily having a narrative, but conveying more subjective ideas and feelings about the subject, i.e. a poem in pictures. Here mechanically printed from original prints. G.L. 1998."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy signed and dated ('04) by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Lewis, Gwylym -- Autograph.Poetry of places -- Wales.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.