Oudry's painted menagerie : portraits of exotic animals in eighteenth-century Europe / edited by Mary Morton ; with essays by Colin B. Bailey ... [et al.].
- Los Angeles : J. Paul Getty Museum, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 151 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm. + 2 fold-outs.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.Ou5 A12 2007 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 146-147) and index.
Issued in connection with an exhibition organized by the J. Paul Getty Museum in conjunction with the Staatliches Museum, Schwerin, Germany, on view at the Getty Museum, Los Angeles, May 1-September 2, 2007, and at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, October 7, 2007-January 6, 2008.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Germany -- Exhibitions.Friedrich, Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, 1717-1785 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Oudry, Jean-Baptiste, 1686-1755 -- Exhibitions.Wildlife art -- France -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Oudry, Jean-Baptiste, 1686-1755, Oudry's painted menagerie , c2007