IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Oudry, Jean-Baptiste, 1686-1755, Oudry's painted menagerie , c2007
Oudry's painted menagerie : portraits of exotic animals in eighteenth-century Europe / edited by Mary Morton ; with essays by Colin B. Bailey ... [et al.].
- Los Angeles : J. Paul Getty Museum, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 151 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm. + 2 fold-outs.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.Ou5 A12 2007 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 146-147) and index.
Issued in connection with an exhibition organized by the J. Paul Getty Museum in conjunction with the Staatliches Museum, Schwerin, Germany, on view at the Getty Museum, Los Angeles, May 1-September 2, 2007, and at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, October 7, 2007-January 6, 2008.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- Germany -- Exhibitions.Friedrich, Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, 1717-1785 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Oudry, Jean-Baptiste, 1686-1755 -- Exhibitions.Wildlife art -- France -- Exhibitions.