Great men's door handles.
- [England] : Liz Workman, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- 11,  p. : chiefly ill. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.W67 G74 2002Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
Part of a series of works entitled "National heritage revisited".
A book of photographs of door handles.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Door knobs -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Historic house museums -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Interior decoration -- Great Britain.Interior decoration -- Pictorial works.Workman, Liz -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
- Charles Darwin's, Down House, Kent: the study
- Frederic Leighton's, Leighton House, London: the studio
- Charles Dickens's, Dickens House Museum, London: the morning room
- John Keats's, Keats House, London: Keats's bedroom
- Joan Soan's, Pitshanger Manor, London: the library
- Thomas Carlyle's, Carlyle's House, London: the kitchen
- Charles Darwin's, Down House, Kent: the dining room
- John Keat's, Keats House, London: Brown's sitting room
- Sigmund Freud's, the Freud Museum, London: the study and library
- Duke of Wellington's, Apsley House, London: the Waterloo Gallery
- William Morris's, William Morris Gallery, London: the bedroom.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.