Travels in various parts of Peru, including a year's residence in Potosi, by Edmond Temple...
- London, H. Colburn and R. Bentley, 1830.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. front., illus., plates, map. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF3423 T28 1830 copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsF3423 T28 1830 copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 725
BAC: British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy with the bookplate of Hugh Hilton Bradshaw. Copy 2 is in original boards, as issued.
Illustrations by J. Clark and J.S. Templeton; after W. Hornsby.
Printed by Samuel Bentley, Dorset Street, Fleet Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Argentina -- Description and travel.Bentley, Richard -- Publisher.Bentley, Samuel -- Printer.Bolivia -- Description and travel.Bradshaw, Hugh Hilton -- Bookplate.Colburn, Henry -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1830.Peru -- Description and travel.South America -- History -- 1830-Voyages and travels.
- Aquatints -- 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.