Exercise in colouring landscapes, [ca. 1865]
- Exercise in colouring landscapes.
- London : A.N. Myers & Co., 15, Berners Street, Oxford Street, [ca. 1865]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 15 x 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1354.5 .E94 1865Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Four pairs of lithographed plates, in colored and uncolored state.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original decorative wrappers with withdrawn library stamp at edge.
- Subject Terms:
- A.N. Myers & Co. -- PublisherCountry life -- Pictorial works.Drawing books -- Specimens.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Landscape drawing -- Study and teaching.Landscape drawing, English -- 19th century.
- Lithographs -- 1865.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1865.
Drawing books -- England -- London -- 1865.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.