Fairest isle , 1989]
- Fairest isle : the appreciation of British scenery, 1750-1850 : Yale Center for British Art, April 12-June 25, 1989.
- [New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 1989]
- Physical Description:
- 20 p. : ill. ; 19 x 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1354.4 F35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Foreword: Duncan Robinson.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain in art -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, British -- Exhibitions.Nature (Aesthetics)