IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Fairest isle , 1989]
Fairest isle : the appreciation of British scenery, 1750-1850 : Yale Center for British Art, April 12-June 25, 1989.
- [New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 1989]
- Physical Description:
- 20 p. : ill. ; 19 x 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1354.4 F35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Foreword: Duncan Robinson.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain in art -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, British -- Exhibitions.Nature (Aesthetics)