Summa artis, historia general del arte, 1931-<1988 >
Summa artis, historia general del arte.
- 1. ed.
- Madrid, Espasa-Calpe, 1931-<1988 >
- Physical Description:
- v. <1- > illus., maps (on lining papers), plates (part col.), plans, port. 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5300 S85 1931 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BAC : library has v. 33 only
Includes various editions of some volumes.
The 1st 7 vols. of the 1st ed. were published under the names of both Cossío and Pijoán, but Cossío died before making any contribution to the work.
Includes bibliographies and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- History.
- Vol. XXXIII Pintura Británica (1500-1820) / J.J. Luna.