Fitzwilliam Museum, Treasures from the Fitzwilliam , 1989
Treasures from the Fitzwilliam : the increase of learning and other great objects of that noble foundation.
- Cambridge [England] : The Museum, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 163 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1217 A66 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held Mar. 19-June 18, 1989 at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; July 15-Oct. 8, 1989 at the Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth, Tex.; Nov. 5, 1989-Jan. 28, 1990 at the National Academy of Design, New York, N.Y.; and at two other locations in the United States.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- Cambridge -- Exhibitions.Fitzwilliam Museum -- Exhibitions.