Art re-formed , 2007
- Art re-formed : re-assessing the impact of the Reformation on the visual arts / edited by Tara Hamling and Richard L. Williams.
- Newcastle : Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- x, 286 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7943 .A78 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Based on a conference under the auspices of the Centre for Reformation and Early Modern Studies at the University of Sussex in April 2005.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Christian art and symbolism -- Great Britain -- Modern period, 1500- -- Congresses.Reformation and art -- Great Britain -- Congresses.