Painting at the edge of the world : the watercolours of Tony Foster / foreword by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- Seattle : University of Washington Press, ©2008.
- Physical Description:
- 324 pages. : color illustrations, maps ; 31 x 35 cm
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 105Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2019 8Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Foster Art & Wilderness FoundationView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Essay by Duncan Robinson.
Published with the Royal Institution of Cornwall.
"The art of Tony Foster," an essay by Duncan Robinson, pages 11-25.
"A conversation with Tony Foster" (with John Halkes), pages 26-31.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated book jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Foster, Tony, 1946-Watercolor painting, British.
- Book jackets.
- The canyon
- Basin and range
- Reefs and bergs
- And home again.