Survey of London made in the year 1745.
- Additional Title(s):
London in 1745
- [London] : Mason & Payne, 41 Cornhill, E.C., [between 1884 and 1887?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 78 x 103 cm, folded to 20 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA682 S97View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View a digital version in the Beinecke Library's Digital Images Online database
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale approximately 1:10,000 -- (W 0°08'39"--W 0°02'30"/N 51°32'45"--N 51°29'45").
- BEIN 32 L84 1745: Imperfect: cover wanting; chiped and split along folds.
Relief shown by hachures.
Mason & Payne were active in London as map publishers approximately 1884-1887. See Tooley's dictionary of mapmakers (New York: Alan R. Liss, 1979), page 424 and British Museum, Catalogue of printed maps, charts and plans.
Coordinates not present on map and are approximated.
- Subject Terms:
- Lithography -- Specimens -- [188-?].London (England) -- Maps.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.