Cambridge Shire / Sutton Nicholls sculp.
- Additional Title(s):
- [London] : Sold by Abel Swal and Awnsham & John Churchill, [1695?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 41 x 37 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2015 3bYale Center for British Art, Gift of David Alan Richards, Yale BA 1967, JD 1972View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View a digital version in the Beinecke Library's Digital Images Online database
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale approximately 1:160,000 -- (W 0°29ʹ00ʺ--E 0°30ʹ00ʺ/N 52°44ʹ00ʺ--N 52°00ʹ00ʺ).
- Shows boundaries, rivers, drainage canals, roads and settlements.
Relief shown pictorially.
Appears in Camden's Britannia, newly translated into English (London, 1695).
Chubb, T. Printed maps in the atlases of Great Britain and Ireland, CXIII
Fordham, H.G. Cambridgeshire maps, pages 127-128
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridgeshire (England) -- Adminstrative and political divisions -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.Cambridgeshire (England) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.England -- Cambridgeshire.
- Early works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.