C. & J. Greenwood, Map of the county of Cambridge , 1834
- Map of the county of Cambridge : from an actual survey made in the years 1832 & 1833 / by C. & J. Greenwood ; engraved by J. & C. Walker.
- Corrected to the present period.
- London : Greenwood & Co., 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : hand colored ; 54.3 x 69.0 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B 2014 16fYale Center for British Art, Gift of David Alan Richards, Yale BA 1967, JD 1972Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View a digital version in the Beinecke Library's Digital Images Online database
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:200,000] -- (W 0°20ʹ--E 0°35ʹ/N 52°45ʹ--N 52°00ʹ).
- County of Cambridge, divided into hundreds.
Includes hundreds & liberties, Isle of Ely and view of Ely Cathedral (Richards, delt.).
Relief shown by hachures.
Prime meridian: Greenwich.
Appears in C. & J. Greenwood's Atlas of the counties of England (London: Greenwood & Co., 1834).
Chubb, T. Printed maps in the atlases of Great Britain and Ireland, CCCCLVIIIa
Fordham, H.G. Cambridgeshire maps, page 183
- Subject Terms:
- Cambridgeshire (England) -- Maps.England -- Cambridgeshire.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.