Women and portraits in early modern Europe , c2008
Women and portraits in early modern Europe : gender, agency, identity / edited by Andrea Pearson.
- Aldershot, Hampshire, England ; Ashgate, c2008.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 228 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7638.E85 W65 2008 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -220) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, European.Gender identity in art -- History.Women -- Europe -- Portraits -- History.