Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, The artist & the book, 1860-1960 , 
The artist & the book, 1860-1960 : in western Europe and the United States.
- Boston : Museum of Fine Arts ; 
[Cambridge] : Harvard College Library, Dept. of Printing and Graphic Arts, 
- Physical Description:
- 232 p. : ill. (part col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC960 B7 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 660: Dust jacket. Bookplate of the Meriden Gravure Company. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
"Exhibition held at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, May 4-July 16, 1961"--T.p. verso.
"Printed by Meriden Gravure Co."--Colophon.
Bibliography: p. 222-227.
- Subject Terms:
- Illustrated books -- Exhibitions.Meriden Gravure Company -- Bookplate.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.