Turner, D. H, English book illustration, 966-1846, 1965
English book illustration, 966-1846.
- [London] Trustees of the British Museum, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 23 p. plates (part col.) 39 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 67Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published on the occasion of the meeting in London in 1965 of the Fourth International Congress of Bibliophiles."
Laid inside the AOB copy: an invitation card to the The British Museum, King's Library on Friday, 1st October 1965.
- Subject Terms:
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, English.Illustrated books -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Illustration of books -- Great Britain.
- I. Illuminated manuscripts, by D.H. Turner.-- II. Illustrated printed books, by Margaret Scheele.