Turner, D. H, English book illustration, 966-1846, 1965
English book illustration, 966-1846.
- [London] Trustees of the British Museum, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 23 p. plates (part col.) 39 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 67Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published on the occasion of the meeting in London in 1965 of the Fourth International Congress of Bibliophiles."
Laid inside the AOB copy: an invitation card to the The British Museum, King's Library on Friday, 1st October 1965.
- Subject Terms:
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, English.Illustrated books -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Illustration of books -- Great Britain.
- I. Illuminated manuscripts, by D.H. Turner.-- II. Illustrated printed books, by Margaret Scheele.