Curtis, Penelope, Patio and pavilion , c2008
Patio and pavilion : the place of sculpture in modern architecture / Penelope Curtis.
- Los Angeles : J. Paul Getty Museum ; c2008.
London : Ridinghouse, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- 143 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA680 .C867 2008 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Copyright 2008 Ridinghouse and The J. Paul GettyTrust. First published in the United Kingdom in 2007 by Ridinghouse. First published in the United States of America in 2008 by The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles"--Colophon.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Sculpture and architecture.