The golden age of couture , 2007
- The golden age of couture : Paris and London, 1947-57 / edited by Claire Wilcox.
- London : V&A, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 224 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryTT504.6.E7 G65 2007 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This book is published in conjuction with the exhibition "The golden age of couture : Paris and London 1947-1957" at the V&A (22 September 2007-6 January 2008."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Fashion -- England -- London -- History -- 20th century.Fashion design -- England -- London -- History -- 20th century.Fashion design -- France -- Paris -- History -- 20th century.