Ten original illustrations for Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tales / Harry Clarke ; [introduction, Nicola Gordon Bowe].
- Additional Title(s):
Harry Clarke's illustrations for Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tales
- London : Fine Art Society, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 15 p., 10 leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C547 A12 2008 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Fine Art Society, London, June 4-July 2, 2008.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 15).
- Subject Terms:
- Andersen, H. C. (Hans Christian), 1805-1875 -- Illustrations -- Exhibitions.Clarke, Harry, 1889-1931 -- Exhibitions.Fairy tales in art -- Exhibitions.Illustration of books -- Great Britain -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Clarke, Harry, 1889-1931, Ten original illustrations for Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tales , 2008