Sphēkas, Nikolas, 1961-, Paintings with chess as their subject from the fifteenth to the twentieth century , 2007
- Paintings with chess as their subject from the fifteenth to the twentieth century : summary / Nicolas Sphicas.
- Thessaloniki : [s.n.], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 8 p. : col. ill. ; 30 cm + CD in pocket
- Reference LibraryV 2065Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Three volumes: v.1. Text.--v.2.Tables from 1 to 340.--v.3. Tables from 341 to 679."
- Subject Terms:
- Chess in art.