An exhibition of portraits of great Irish men and women, 1965
- An exhibition of portraits of great Irish men and women.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Great Irishmen
- Belfast : Ulster Museum, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE N7600 .E9 1965 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Ulster Museum, Belfast, 24 June-24 July 1965.
Introduction by Anne Crookshank.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 94).
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Ireland -- Biography -- Portraits.Portraits, Irish -- Exhibitions.