Find your way round London c. 1830, 2005
Find your way round London c. 1830 [electronic resource].
- Additional Title(s):
Greenwood find your way round London c. 1830
- Guildford, England : Motco, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 CD-ROM : sd., col.; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryVIM 30Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Files
- Christopher and John Greenwood's 6 sheeet, 8 inch to the mile map of London c.1830, with an index of over 8,500 street and place names. Commentary by Ralph Hyde.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Maps.