Find your way round early Georgian London, c2007
Find your way round early Georgian London [electronic resource].
- 2d ed.
- Guildford, England : Motco, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 CD-ROM : sd., col.; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryVIM 26Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Files
- Ward and Parish Maps and Topographical Prints from John Strype's 1720 edition of John Stow's Survey of London & Westminster, with an index of 4,700 street and place names. John Strype meticulously updated John Stow's work originally published in 1598. This was the first version illustrated with maps and topographical prints. The maps and prints were collected from a variety of sources at the time and in some cases are from much earlier dates. Commentary by Ralph Hyde.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Maps.