IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Harben's dictionary of London 1910, c2003
Harben's dictionary of London 1910 [electronic resource].
- Additional Title(s):
Harben's dictionary of the City of London 1910
Dictionary of the City of London 1910
Henry Harben dictionary of the City of London
- Guildford, England : Motco, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- 1 CD-ROM : sd., col.; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryVIM 33Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Computer Files
- Henry Harben's gazetteer of 6,000 street, alley, court and other names and terms in the City of London, including those no longer in existence, "from the earliest records to today" (1910), published in 1918 several years after Harben's death. Commentary by Ralph Hyde.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Maps.