Barthomley : in letters from a former rector to his eldest son / by the Rev. Edward Hinchliffe ...
- London : Longman, Brown, and Longmans ; 1856.
Newcastle-under-Lyme : Fred. Crewe, 1856.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 370,  p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B268 H56 1856View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 36
Illustrations by Edward Hinchliffe, G.L. Halliday and Howard Vyse; after Michael and Nicholas Hanhart.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound in calf with stamp in red, green and citron of John Tricks Spalding (JTS) onlaid on front cover. Armorial bookplate of John Shelly. Bookplate of John Tricks Spalding.
Errata: p.  at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Barthomley (England) -- Description and travel.Crewe family.Crewe, Fred -- PublisherHanhart, Michael & Nicholas -- PrinterLongman, Brown, and Longmans -- PublisherShelly, John T. -- BookplateSpalding, John Tricks -- BindingSpalding, John Tricks -- Bookplate
- Lithotints -- 1856
Armorial bindings (Provenance)
Armorial bindings (Binding)
Armorial bookplates (Provenance)
Engravings -- 1856.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.