Bath : a poem ...
- [London] : Printed for ... Longman and Shewell, in Pater-Noster-Row, London, J. Leak, in Bath, and M. Lewis, in Bristol, 1748.
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B3 B37 1748Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by F. Nixon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is bound with: An illustration of the Roman antiquities / by Richard Warner. Bath : Printed by W. Meyler, 1797. BAC copy is extra-illustrated with plates, t.p., and index to plates, all from Aquæ solis / by Harry Mengdon Scarth. London : Simpkin, Marshall & Co., 1864.
- Subject Terms:
- Bath (England) -- Poetry.Fuller, A. Leonard -- Bookplate.Leak, J. -- Publisher.Lewis, M. -- Publisher.Longman and Shewell -- Publisher.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1748.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.