Jones, William Powell, 1901-, Thomas Gray,, 1937
- Thomas Gray, scholar; the true tragedy of an eighteenth-century gentleman; with two youthful notebooks now published for the first time from the orginal manuscripts in the Morgan library, New York city, by William Powell Jones.
- Cambridge, Mass., Harvard university press, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- xi p., 3 ., -191 p. front. (port.) 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3503 J6 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Register of Gray autograph manuscripts": p. -181.
- Subject Terms:
- Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771.