Warner, Richard, 1763-1857, An illustration of the Roman antiquities discovered at Bath , 1797
An illustration of the Roman antiquities discovered at Bath / by the Rev. Richard Warner ...
- Bath : Printed by W. Meyler, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- , xxvi, 85 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B3 B37 1748Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by Whitley and C.H.P.
BAC: British Art Center copy is extra-illustrated with 52 plates by C.S. Beckett, t.p., and index to plates taken from Aquæ solis, or, Notices of Roman Bath / by Harry Mengdon Scarth. London: Simpkin, Marshall, & Co., 1864.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: Bath: a poem ... [London] : Printed for ... Longman and Shewell ..., 1748.
On t.p.: "Published by order of the Mayor and Corporation."
- Subject Terms:
- Antiquities -- Great Britain.Bath (England) -- Antiquities, Roman.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1864.Meyler, W. -- Printer.Stipple engraving -- Specimens -- 1738.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1738.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.