Topographical sketches of Brighthelmston and its neighbourhood / by E.W. Brayley ... ; illustrated with twelve engravings by R. Havell, jun.
- London : Printed and published by Havell and Co. ..., .
- Physical Description:
- 82,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B78 B72 1824View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 59.
British Art Center copy is Abbey copy.
Bound in original pink printed boards, as issued.
Date from Abbey.
Plates are dated 1824 and are proof copies.
Engraved t.p. lists publisher as: T. Flook.
Text differs slightly from 1825 ed.: see p. 9,15 & printed boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Brighton (England) -- Description and travel.Flook, T. -- Publisher.Havell and Co. -- Printer.
- Aquatints -- .
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Brayley, E. W. (Edward Wedlake), 1773-1854, Topographical sketches of Brighthelmston and its neighbourhood , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.